Wednesday, December 4, 2013
About Me
Performing bassist/percussionist. Artist Manager/Promoter. Entrepreneur. Business owner. Labor Negotiator. Philanthropist. Swimmer. Retired Chicago Police Officer (25years). World Traveler. Computer literate. Social Media Savvy. Nichiren Buddhist. Avid Reader. Horseback rider. Animal lover. Sports Enthusiast. Lover and financial supporter of Live Theater. Financial supporter, attendee and performer at the Old Town School of Folk Music. Lover of music, fine dining and art. Creative. Tenacious. Charismatic. Possess Integrity. Inquisitive. Self Motivated. Generous. Kind. I work well with others. A leader. Great Communication skills. Visionary. Connoisseur. Creative Genius. World Traveled. Multitasker. Perfectionist. Multifaceted. Multidimensional. Humanistic. Purveyor of all things masterful and beautiful. Brilliant. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Law Enforcement Management. I have completed Master’s Courses in Criminal Justice. Member of Alpha Phi Sigma. I am pursing a Master of Science Degree in Entertainment Business Management. Member Fraternal Order of Police Chicago Lodge 7. Member of the Retired Police Association. Member of NAPW. I am Nichiren Buddhist. I am truly a Renaissance person!
I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunities and experiences I have. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I look forward to the future. I am positive, upbeat, grateful and humbled by all of the beauty life possesses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment